This morning at 1045hrs the Lock Haven Fire Department was alerted to Box 202 for a possible gas leak in a Commercial Strip Mall located at 120 E Walnut St in Lock Haven City. Units Arrived on scene and were met by employees of a Good Will store that stated there was an active gas leak in the rear of the structure. At this time, the building was evacuated and all shops temporarily closed by the department during the incident. Upon investigating, no leak was found. A Representative from UGI Gas arrived and preformed a second inspection of the premises. All units cleared the scene at 1151hrs. This is the 3rd reported gas leak in as many days.