The Hope Hose Company is happy to announce that tickets are now available for our “Black Friday 9 Night Southeast Coast Cruise to the Bahamas Give Away”.
Grandeur of the Seas
- 9 Day Bahamas Cruise for Two
- Departing from Baltimore Md. on 1/14/17 and returning on 1/23/17
- Includes All meals, Entertainment, and an Inside State Room
- $25.00 per person on-board cash per person.
- Ports include Charleston, SC, Port Canaveral , Fl, Miami FL, Naussa & Cococay Bahamas.
- Tickets are $20.00 each and only 300 tickets will be sold.
- Day 1 Welcome: Baltimore, Maryland
- Departs 4:00 PM
- Welcome aboard Grandeur of the Seas. Many of Baltimore’s attractions are concentrated around the Inner Harbor, the original, rehabilitated seaport. Nearby are Federal Hill, a historic neighborhood, and Mount Vernon, the city’s cultural center and home to top museums.
- Day 2 Cruising:
- Whether you seek an adrenaline rush or total tranquility, our ships have it all. Try rock climbing and experience whimsical aerial shows that take place high above. Melt away land-based stress with a spa massage, build a scrapbook of memories or simply relax poolside.
- Day 3 Port of Call: Charleston, South Carolina
- Arrives 7:00 AM Departs 4:00 PM (Docked)
- Experience the stately charms of the Old South in Charleston, whose historic architecture includes buildings that pre-date the American Revolution. The city also serves up world-class dining led by chefs who marry heritage and innovation.
- Day 4 Port of Call: Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida
- Arrives 10:30 AM Departs 9:00 PM (Docked)
- Port Canaveral is your gateway to the Space Coast and the attractions of Central Florida. Visit the Kennedy Space Center, swim at Cocoa Beach or enjoy a fun-filled day at one of Orlando’s world-famous theme parks.
- Day 5 Port of Call: Miami, Florida
Arrives 10:30 AM Departs 8:00 PM (Docked)
- In just over a hundred years, Miami has gone from a mangrove swampland to a major cosmopolitan city. With its world-renowned beaches, unrivaled nightlife and Latin flavor, it’s not just for the snowbirds anymore.
- Day 6 Port of Call: Nassau, Bahamas
- Arrives 10:00 AM Departs 11:59 PM (Docked)
- With dazzling beaches, turquoise waters, colorful past and vibrant Junkanoo culture, Nassau is a great place to sun and sightsee. The city is on New Providence Island; just offshore is Paradise Island, home to luxury hotels and resorts.
- Day 7 Port of Call: CocoCay, Bahamas
- Arrives 8:00 AM Departs 5:00 PM (Tendered)
- Our private island is a Bahamian paradise. CocoCay®— features all kinds of activities — snorkeling, kayaking, boating, jet-ski rentals, an aqua park and more — plus nature walks, beaches and plenty of spots to relax and recharge.
- Day 8 Cruising:
- Onboard, dining is about more than just food. Think ambience, variety and the flexibility to decide when and what you savor.
- Day 9 Cruising:
- When our ships hit the high seas, the excitement of Casino Royale® kicks off. Try your hand at our card tables, spin to win at roulette, and hit it big time with the pull of a slot machine.
- Day 10 Port of Arrival: Baltimore, Maryland
Arrives 7:00 AM
- Many of Baltimore’s attractions are concentrated around the Inner Harbor, the original, rehabilitated seaport. Nearby are Federal Hill, a historic neighborhood, and Mount Vernon, the city’s cultural center and home to top museums.
Where to Buy
- See Any Member
- Stop in the Fire House
- Go Online, Stub will be mailed to buyer
Winner will be Drawn on “Black Friday 2016”.
Small Games of Chance #163
Package Acquired through: