History

scan0071 (2)aonescan0059 (2)

The Hope Hose Company #2 was formed in June of 1881 to protect the lives and property of the City of Lock Haven and was located in an Engine House  on North Grove Street near the corner of East Church Street as a volunteer department. Today it is a combination department that is partially funded by the City of Lock Haven. Currently we have twenty (20) Volunteers and three (3) paid staff including one (1) full time and two (2) part time drivers that are provided by the City of Lock Haven.

Advertisements