The Hope Hose Company #2 is a 501 (c)(4) not for profit organization under IRS rules and regulations. Donations to the Fire Company are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Donations to the Company are used to:
- Cover comfort and convenience items that make life in the fire stations more interesting and attractive to the volunteers. These include:
- Computer systems and networking to allow members access to the Internet and particularly to allow our student members access to their educational resources.
- Social events that bring the Life and Active Members of the Company and their families together several times a year to reinforce the idea that we truly are a family.
- Personal Protective Equipment to better protect members while operating at emergency scenes.
- Furniture for the lounge areas of the stations to make the areas more comfortable and attractive for the members.
- Purchases of tools, equipment, and training that may not be part of the main City of Lock Haven or Relief Association budgets.
If you are interested in helping out, you can send your donation to:.Hope Hose Company #2 124-128 E Church St Lock Haven, PA 17745
Thank you for your interest and support.